Power and Signal Distribution - Senior Engineer Coordinator
SolarEdge e-Mobility division is a leading innovator of uniquely integrated and modular powertrain solutions for the electric vehicles (EV) market.
SolarEdge Technologies is a NASDAQ traded company and a global-leader in smart energy solutions. electric mobility business unit, a global leader in smart energy technologies.
For our R&D Department we are seeking a Senior Engineer Coordinator for our offices based in Umbertide.
Main Responsibilities of the role:
The Senior Engineer Coordinator is responsible to:
- Design Harness schematics, Harness packaging and Harness validation
- Design and Test Power harness devices
- Analysis of technical feasibility and robustness of the project
- Ensure technical support in the early stages of production
- Ensure Technical Support to vehicle diagnosis
- Write and update the Technical documentation (schematics, BOM, reports, …)
- 5 or more years’ experience in vehicle harness design
- Experience in Power Electronics Harness design (for inverters, DC/DC and AC/DC converters) and EMC test
Skills and Competencies:
- Good knowledge of automotive electronics and related integration and interconnection
- Good knowledge of automotive wiring harness components and installation
- Good experience in electrical & electronics automotive field
- In-depth knowledge of electrical measurements with the main laboratory instruments
- Knowledge of CAD programs (SEE, Solid Works, AutoCAD, NX)
Terms of contract:
- Ccnl metalmeccanico industria.
- Permanent, Full time
Please send CV in English with indication of the relevant position (position title) to HR_e-Mobility@solaredge.com.
Applications that are not in line with the requirements will not be considered. This job offer is extended to both sexes, in accordance with the Italian Law (Legislative Decree 198/2006 and subsequent amendments and additions).