Solaredge e-mobility spa is the Solaredge electric mobility business unit, a global leader in smart energy Technologies.
Solaredge e-Mobility competitive advantage is the capability of its group of highly specialized engineers to design powertrains equipped with gearbox, high efficiency motors, battery packs, BMS, software and accessories, in order to create innovative and highly performing solutions for Electric Mobility.
For our R&D Department we are seeking an Embedded Software Engineer for BMS applications for our offices based in Italy, Umbertide (PG).
Responsibilities of the role:
The Embedded Software Engineer for BMS applications is responsible for the development and implementation of embedded software for automotive Battery Management Systems.
He will be responsible for:
- Specifying reusable and configurable software functions in close collaboration with the software architect and the requirements engineer.
- Formal modelling of design aspects such as message sequence charts, state machines and code generation based on the models.
- Implementing C software functions according to the specification and standards including code documentation.
- Ensuring the correct implementation by review, static code analysis and test.
- Configuration of microcontroller pinout and memory mappings.
- Design and development of own software drivers.
Education- Master’s degree of Electronic/Electric Engineering or Computer Engineering\Science or similar subjects.
At least 3 - 5 years of experience as Embedded Software Engineer.
- Experienced in delivering high-quality, efficient and portable C code in a real time embedded environment.
- Experienced in analyzing complex system requirements
- Experienced in most common embedded communication standards (SPI, I2C, UART)
- Experienced in most common embedded peripherals management (ADC, DAC, PWM)
- Experienced in concurrent computing in various environments (embedded RTOS, .NET, QT)
- Experienced in source code control tools management (SVN, git)
- Experience with CAN bus automotive standard (LIN and other standards are nice to have).
- Experience using Matlab/Simulink to model complex physical systems and Stateflow/Matlab embedded coder.
- Experience with coding standards (MISRA C).
- Experience with ISO 14229 (UDS). (Nice to have)
- Experience with ISO 26262, IEC 61508, or related international functional safety standards. (Nice to have)
- Experience with Automotive SPICE, or related process maturity or quality management standards. (Nice To have)
- Good knowledge of C++ and C# languages and object-oriented programming. (Nice To Have)
- Good knowledge of English language.
- Excellent team working attitude
- Strong proactive and self-management skills
- willingness to work with teams located in different countries.
Terms of contract:
Applications that are not in line with the requirements will not be considered. This job offer is extended to both sexes, in accordance with the Italian Law (Legislative Decree 198/2006 and subsequent amendments and additions).
Please send CV in English with indication of the relevant position (position title) to HR_e-Mobility@solaredge.com