SolarEdge e-Mobility spa is the SolarEdge electric mobility business unit, a company global leader in smart energy Technologies.
SolarEdge e-Mobility ’s competitive advantage is the capability of its group of highly specialized engineers to design powertrains equipped with gearbox, high efficiency motors, battery packs, BMS, software and accessories, in order to create innovative and highly performing solutions for Electric Mobility.
For our Quality Department we are seeking a Quality System Expert for our offices based in Umbertide (Perugia, Italy) with IATF 16949 & Automotive experience for Engineering R&D and use of VDA, QMS and SPICE.
Main Responsibilities of the role:
- Ensure that the QSM is developed and managed in accordance with requirements of the Business Policy Manual, and supports any appropriate specifications, especially IATF16949 but also Automotive SPICE, VDA etc.
- Conduct regular reviews of the procedures and supporting work instructions to identify and implement process improvements. Ensure all key processes generate objective evidence which can be used to demonstrate that the procedures have been correctly followed.
- To be the lead auditor for IATF 16949, plan and implement regular internal audits to check compliance of the engineering teams to the requirements of the Quality Management System. The internal audits will follow IATF16949, SPICE, VDA 6.3 etc as required.
- Prepare for and interface with customer and approval authorities' representatives during assessments and audits. Ensure the Quality Management System satisfies the external certification requirements of relevant standards such as ISO 16949:2002, ISO 14001 etc.
- Produce a monthly quality report, including collation of standard metrics. Ensure a consistent approach to the way metrics are completed to ensure an accurate representation of project status.
- Minimum 5/7 years work experience in an industrial environment (automotive preferred) in similar position.
- Experienced leader of teams and projects encompassing engineering and quality functions. Quality systems experience is essential.
- To be trained lead auditor in IATF 16949 and have led audits.
- Detailed understanding of Quality Management Systems Technical Specifications ISO/TS16949, Automotive SPICE etc.
- Strong understanding of processes required to develop highly complex and safety critical electronic systems for the automotive market.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Master’s degree in engineering or equivalent experience.
- Organizational, relational and communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of spoken and written English.
Terms of contract:
Ccnl metalmeccanico industria, Level commensurate with experience
Permanent, Full time
Applications that are not in line with the requirements will not be considered. This job offer is extended to both sexes, in accordance with the Italian Law (Legislative Decree 198/2006 and subsequent amendments and additions).
Send your updated CV in English to HR.EMOB.IT@solaredge.com specifying the title of the open position.