SolarEdge e-Mobility spa is the SolarEdge electric mobility business unit, a company global leader in smart energy Technologies.
SolarEdge e-Mobility ’s competitive advantage is the capability of its group of highly specialized engineers to design powertrains equipped with gearbox, high efficiency motors, battery packs, BMS, software and accessories, in order to create innovative and highly performing solutions for Electric Mobility.
For our Technical Customer Service Department we are seeking an a Technical Customer Service Manager for our offices based in Umbertide (Perugia, Italy) able to set-up and develop a complete Technical Customer Service Department.
Main Responsibilities of the role:
- Reports to the Quality Director Umbertide offices
- Coordinates laboratory activities with corporate SolarEdge laboratory activites
- Be the interface to internal interfaces and external customers for the Technical Customer Service activities management:
- Inspection of parts including failure and root cause analysis.
- Laboratory Management acc. ISO/IEC 17025 standard
- Coordination of technical experts and resident engineers.
- Experience in using problem solving methods and root cause analysis techniques.
- Frequent customer communication incl. knowledge of customer specific requirements and warranty contractual regulations.
- Issue a laboratory manual with defined laboratory scope
- Interface warehouse spare parts management.
- Create and maintain inspection processes and standards.
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations.
- Deliver technical trainings.
- Managing the technical customer service team.
- Balance customer satisfaction and SolarEdge interests
- Empowering team members with skills to improve their confidence, product knowledge, and communication skills.
- Train, motivate, and lead the Technical Customer Service team to achieve set objectives and targets.
- Other duties may be assigned
- Minimum 5/7 years work experience in an industrial environment (automotive preferred) in similar position.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Master’s degree in engineering or equivalent experience.
- Organizational, relational and communication skills.
- Strong ability in working in team.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and organize the team resources to ensure client satisfaction and improved service performance.
- Continual improvement and problem solving orientation.
- Advanced knowledge of spoken and written English.
- Available to business trips in Italy as well as in foreign countries.
- Experience in automotive standards like IATF and VDA
Terms of contract:
- Ccnl metalmeccanico industria, Level commensurate with experience
- Permanent, Full time
Applications that are not in line with the requirements will not be considered. This job offer is extended to both sexes, in accordance with the Italian Law (Legislative Decree 198/2006 and subsequent amendments and additions).
Please send your updated CV in English to HR.EMOB.IT@solaredge.com