SolarEdge, is world market leader for smart energy solutions, but also has over 20 years of experience and expertise in the Electric Automotive Industry. SolarEdge e-Mobility division is a leading innovator of integrated and modular powertrain solutions for EV market and provides all the components to covert and manage all the vehicle systems according to customer requirements.
You’re also passionate about e-Mobility, then let’s create the future together.
As mechanical design engineer you are responsible for the development of a variety of electric car components. This includes:
- Clarification and in-depth review of requirements, specifications, and test criteria.
- You design plastic injection-molded, aluminum die-cast and stamped-bent parts as well as integrate electrical components in given installation spaces from the concept phase to series production in Creo
- Design for manufacturability and design to cost projects on existing devices.
- Create technical specifications, and test criteria to test against requirements.
- Prove your design with stress and tolerance calculations, perform design FMEAs.
- Select suppliers and train those suppliers to achieve necessary quality standards.
Skills and Competencies
- You have a degree in mechanical engineering specialized on manufacturing or mechatronics or equivalent
- 2+ years’ experience in the automotive industry, the V-Process and quality expectations.
- You are used to CAD tools like Creo, NX or SolidWorks
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) (German, Hebrew, Korean, Mandarin or Italian is beneficial)
We offer you
- A challenging and varied job where you contribute with your knowledge to a worldwide network of colleagues.
- The chance to be part of shaping a young company and leave a mark.
- Flexible working hours. Many of our employees and managers have children and know the challenges to arrange career and family. We will make sure to allow for best interaction between both worlds.
- Flexible workplace. Home office will be possible not only during a pandemic.
- An open communication culture and a highly motivated team that values you and your contribution to the company’s success.
- A company where your ideas and advice are appreciated.
Please send us your CV with indication of the relevant position (country and title) to: HR.EMOB.DE@solaredge.com