SolarEdge e-Mobility has developed the Powered e-trailer to answer our customers’ electrification challenges.
It harvests free-of-charge solar and recuperation energy and uses it to support the towing vehicle or refrigeration unit. Consequently, saving fuel and avoiding emissions. Our electric kit can be added to new and used trailers. It ensures the best payback and total cost of ownership.
- Save fuel and energy
- Fast payback
- Sustainable and green
- Harvest free energy
- Support towing vehicle or refrigeration unit
- Diesel / electric towing vehicle
- Dry vans
- Food trailers
- Refrigerated trailers
- Food & Beverage
- Retail & Wholesale
- Vehicle Transportation
- Installed on new and used trailers
- Fast time to market, low investment, and fast payback
- Maximized solar power using trailer’s roof space
- Minimized loss of space and weight for the cargo
- Plug-and-play addition of battery storage capacity
- Low maintenance costs
- Telematics to calculate savings, monitor the system and add additional features (e.g., cameras or “panic button”)
- Can add additional functions such as trailer maneuvering by remote control, V2L, power superstructure, etc.
We have the products, technology,
and expertise to provide optimal