SolarEdge e-Mobility division is a leading innovator of uniquely integrated and modular powertrain solutions for the electric vehicles (EV) market.
SolarEdge Technologies is a NASDAQ traded company and a global-leader in smart energy solutions. electric mobility business unit, a global leader in smart energy technologies.
For our R&D Department we are seeking an Embedded Software Engineer for our offices based in Umbertide (PG).
Main Responsibilities of the role:
The Embedded Software Engineer is responsible for:
- Development and implementation of embedded software/firmware for automotive and safety critical embedded applications
- Analyzing requirements, designing, coding, testing and integrating software products for final integration in the electronic products
- Evaluating and implements changes to solve manufacturing, field or performance problems, facilitate manufacturing, reduce costs, and improve product quality/reliability/performance.
Experience: at least 3- 5 years of experience in the Automotive industry or similar
Skills and Competencies:
- Master’s degree of Electronic/Electric Engineering or Computer Engineering\Science or similar subjects.
- Experienced in analyzing complex system requirements
- Experienced in delivering high-quality, efficient and portable C code in a real time embedded environment.
- Experienced in developing application based on most common embedded communication standards (SPI, I2C, UART)
- Experienced in most common embedded peripherals management (ADC, DAC, PWM)
- Experienced in concurrent computing in various environments (embedded RTOS, .NET, QT)
- Experienced in source code control tools management (SVN, git)
- Experience using Matlab/Simulink to model complex physical systems and Stateflow/Matlab embedded coder.
- Good knowledge of C++ and C# languages and object-oriented programming.
- Creating technical specifications and test plans
- Experience with ISO 26262, IEC 61508, or related international functional safety standards. (Nice to have)
- Experience with Automotive SPICE, or related process maturity or quality management standards. (Nice To have)
- Experience with CAN and LIN automotive standard.
- Experience with ISO 14229 (UDS). (Nice to have)
- Experience in brushless electric motor control.
- Experience with coding standards (MISRA C).
- Good knowledge of English language.
- Excellent team working attitude and strong proactive and self-management skills
Terms of contract:
Please send CV in English with indication of the relevant position (position title) to HR_e-Mobility@solaredge.com.
Applications that are not in line with the requirements will not be considered. This job offer is extended to both sexes, in accordance with the Italian Law (Legislative Decree 198/2006 and subsequent amendments and additions).