SolarEdge, is world market leader for smart energy solutions, but also has over 20 years of experience and expertise in the Electric Automotive Industry. SolarEdge e-Mobility division is a leading innovator of integrated and modular powertrain solutions for EV market and provides all the components to covert and manage all the vehicle systems according to customer requirements.
You’re also passionate about e-mobility, then let’s create the future together.
As mechanical design engineer you are responsible for thermal and mechanical simulations in a variety of electric car components. This includes:
- Clarification and in-depth review of requirements, specifications, and test criteria.
- Early on support of R&D mechanical design to avoid showstoppers in later sample phases.
- Proving R&D mechanical design concepts vs. test criteria.
- Support R&D in “Design to performance” projects.
Skills and Competencies
- You have a degree in computer science, physics, mathematics, engineering or equivalent.
- 3+ years’ experience as simulation engineer in support of a mechanical design team.
- You do have a good understanding of power electronics, liquid cooling and vibration simulation.
- You are used to CAD tools like Creo, NX or SolidWorks
- You are well acquainted with the automotive standards and quality expectations.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) (German, Hebrew, Korean, Mandarin or Italian is beneficial)
We offer you
- A challenging and varied job where you contribute with your knowledge to a global network of colleagues independently and self-responsibly.
- The chance to be part of shaping a young company and leave a mark.
- Flexible working hours. Many of our employees and managers have children and know the challenges to arrange career and family. We will make sure to allow for best interaction between both worlds.
- Flexible workplace. Home office will be possible not only during a pandemic.
- An open communication culture and a highly motivated team that values you and your contribution to the company’s success.
- A company where your ideas and advice are appreciated.
Please send us your CV with indication of the relevant position (country and title) to: HR.EMOB.DE@solaredge.com